,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..There ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There into my deep memories ever you i hold
Again my world collides as into light fade away
Where shadows fall as lost forgotten into as time
Words crumble and fall shattered ever swept away

Softly shadows die as silent screams ever falling
Under moonlights stars whispers come my calling
There into paths to wander holding safe within you
In my darkness follow in memories ever you to hold

There to hide away, ever living within your ghost
There to hold again living caught in your memory
There to ever more stay 

© Edge/2018

Comments

  1. In my head those memories never fade. Nice write Raven heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , appreciate the comments

      Delete
    2. YW I read everything. I hope you're doing well. It's been a little while

      Delete

Post a Comment