........Unspoken ............

And there within was a choice   
Just as suddenly lost in voice
From fires which once raged
Silence comes forever caged
For what was shown as nothing
Becoming feelings as crushing
For words unspoken to remain
Followed in life ever contained


From words spoken to unheard
Not a even one but understood
There within lays what remains
Once more in a world unstained
From effort to utter silence untold
Again there but left never to hold
For words once spoken become lost
Such a small token becoming the cost




© Edge/2019

Comments

  1. Difficult when people leave abruptly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could i have your name ? I think I know but unsure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not south Lol Sry. I'll never tell �� Tell Lori hello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to do that yourself , she does pop in here , has her blog as well so maybe you can connect there .......Hmmmm , Have an idea ....lol

      Delete
    2. Last prsn you'd expect I think lol

      Delete
    3. Well I have a couple of names but not wanting to say the wrong one I just have to be satisfied with that .........

      Delete
    4. I find it more interesting. Lol

      Delete
    5. Lol..........Well it could start with a S , a T, a J ,an I and a few other letters......but as you show as Anonymous I remain in the dark .............

      Delete
    6. Lol . Dark is your thing so this workS out nicely..

      Delete
    7. Lol.........okay then , that helps

      Delete
    8. I try! ��

      Delete

Post a Comment