..........Autumn Memories ...........

.........Autumn Memories ........

O but for onto beauty i did wait , there as life starting again in it's beginning .Upon winds you rose into majesty unbridled as by calling  .And by warmth  grew and sheltered me when i needed you most .There in quiet moments you whispered to me of places unknown .By moon lite nights  your shadow cast it's magic on me and rendered me dreams .There within each morn you were even as the winds called you .And now before me you lay your beauty unsurpassed in your last whisper as i gaze .For in Autumn you have waited to show what is within as you release me and leave me lost within your beauty waiting

  © Edge/2019  


Comments

  1. I always did love autumn. But definitely not the "leaving".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All things end , but seldom in such beauty as Autumn , the best before the last as it were

      Delete
    2. "By moon lite nights your shadow casts its magic on me" I love that line.

      Delete
    3. Thank you , sorry for the late reply , been rather busy ..................

      Delete
    4. Stay healthy and happy !

      Delete
    5. Thank you , so sorry again , i have to be here more often

      Delete
    6. I can relate. Life gets crazy.

      Delete

Post a Comment