....For a Moment.........

I hadn't noticed her sitting there Yet something caught my eye 
I looked and was greeted by a smile and for a moment she became you

I looked away unsure as is my way But the feeling remained and I strayed
Her hair and the way she walked And the softness in they way she talked

And once more she looked my way that smile nearly took me away
For as our eyes meet I felt you near and again she became you

Words were never spoken but each time i looked eyes were meet
And just as suddenly she left but in passing she smiled my way

And for a moment she became you ........................


©Edge/2019

Comments

  1. I hope you don't mind but I shared a link to this post as it inspired a write of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely , I appreciate the share by all means

      Delete

Post a Comment