.........Do You...........( Part 3 )

Do you remember the coming dusk
When I am no longer but a silent hush
For I go to paint your path among the stars
There you to find me again for it was ours
Do you remember the way for I wait
As time falls aside destiny becomes fate
For i remember The ghosts and first kiss
Those are the waves touched that I miss
Do you remember the shadows taken away
For they remain hidden there to forever stay
Do I remember the taste which lingers
To find what was but slipped through my fingers
For I remember as my loneliness played
There I wait for what will come again one day
For I remember and that shall stay.
Always waiting for another way...............

© Edge/2019

Comments

  1. You have created something wonderful in this triptych. As solitary pieces they are each beautiful but together the story they tell is truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment