.....In Waiting ............

...........In Waiting..........

Another night comes waiting in dream's
There lost for now the time waits for me
Again into night become as lost in needing
There staying to become whole once more

Run through me becoming in my dreams
Casting your light deep into my dark night
There find me waiting without fear or fright
Find again that being the one you once knew

Run through me as in my dying dream 
Caught there for by a moments breath
Hold what was lost again close in finding
There remaining for in a moment longer


Run through your dreams to becoming
Find the light for there you will find me
Waiting from darkness lost into dream's
Ever there to stay for you to find the way


©Edge/2019

Comments

  1. "Casting your light deep into my dark night / There find me waiting without fear or fright" to be comfortable with one's own darkness but to welcome the light of another. I really like how this feeling ties into the ending... "Find the light for there you will find me / Ever there to stay for you to find the way" because the one who waits in darkness becomes the beacon. Almost like a lighthouse illuminating the way for a lost dreamer. The image I think pairs beautifully with this write. It really enhances the words as it seems to emanate light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , the image i have to agree to , i think it works well with the write

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading all of your work! Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you , been rather busy so the writes are a bit far apart , but appreciate the kind words

      Delete

Post a Comment