;;;;;;; The Stone Unknown;;;;;;;

Dirt roads running into country unknown these I have known , there my summer desires became fire .
Deep among valley's footprints remain wandering past trees taller then dreams ever where meant to be
Through meadows flowing softness became satin sheets caught under dancing stars lovers embracing
Along lonely streams the mind wandered for the unseen to be seen as each turn to reveal in waiting
These travel along for each is given in being the road to follow among many in finding again believing 
For dirt roads I have known into being I have become as one there cast to remain the stone unknown ..................
 
© Edge/2019


Comments

  1. Wow... some really great images in this. The country roads I have known as well. I loved "wandering past trees taller then dreams ever where meant to be"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol .........more ramblings to me then anything else , Kinda started off in the right direction and then the words came as you see them , but thank you

      Delete
    2. I kinda wondered... the first three lines felt a little easier flowing and I was drawn to the images. I could imagine running hands through the soft grass of the meadows juxtaposed with the feel of satin sheets. The lonely streams and travelled roads in the next bit had a sense of restless wandering. I kept thinking of that adage, A rolling stone gathers no moss, it never really stays still long enough to become known, just passing through.

      Delete
    3. Interesting view point , maybe i should have kept it a bit longer , but a good way of reading it , Thanks again

      Delete

Post a Comment