( Last post for a while , I need to take some time for myself and hope to be back , But thank you for those who read my words , words can not express how much i appreciate it .............take care "" Raven Heart ""



This a story told

In past days there lived a man who was torn , having found true love and it's rich's  he felt as he needed more .As in that time a wizard came one day  and the man asked him " I have everything a man could want , money , the love of a women envied by many and yet i long for something else " The wizard pondered the man for a moment and replied ." What is it you wish that has you wanting ?". The man looked to the sky , pointed to a raven flying high ..." I want to feel there freedom , see the heavens hidden from my eyes " .Feeling this desire was deep within the man the wizard said he would granted him this one wish , but be warned that within the raven lives a darkness that will consume you evermore , "This cost will be dear if i grant you your wish "" . !throughout the day the man thought , ...all that he had for one wish.... such a cost ? And as the setting sun fell behind the mountains he found the wizard and there asked for this one wish,.......and into this he was born .......evermore to be RavenHeart

 ©RavenHeart /2017

Comments

  1. Take care of yourself ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I really wish I had a name to properly thank you , appreciated as always

      Delete

Post a Comment