........Mine..............

Lost within a song , there i belong
For a kiss that fell there again long
Where tears stayed I placed my soul
Within torn again to but become whole

So hold me dear as I wander through
What was never becoming lost in you
For the heart born in fire shall always burn
Till the day when the rains no longer yearn

So take my hand unseen to walk again
Where love once lived there you remain
That what was not meant to be as lost
For my love died stolen by such a cost

But in your world There I no longer belong
For what once was , was lost in your song
So remember me as who i was in being
There behind closed eyes me ever seeing

For I held you near when darkness came
But again played into this endless game
Yet to remain as hidden fallen into time
Till the day you once more become mine


© Edge/2019

Comments

Post a Comment