.......By Beauty ........


For by beauty I shall fall , there trapped within by such a poison  , For what but that which pulls stronger the heart should also tear it apart .For as a rose holds both beauty and thorns there within each we become a part . Such are petals soft in embrace , a gentleness belonging to the heart .The thorns become ever the darker part , always deeper becoming as we hold on  So we bleed red in our admiration . all the while dying .But what better death then one of complete surrender , for there we have given all and in so we become that which will again feed beauty .So hold tightly onto that which was , there I shall be and will return for it will always be who I am ..But do not fear for I have found that which I have now become....for by beauty I did fall ................

©Raven Heart /2019

Comments