light.jpg
.
.......Within.Words..................

Catch my words as they escape me
There between find meaning unseen
For some can't be said but only read
Eyes only see what has been shown
Reach deep there hold words untold

Catch my breath as in agony i gasp
To hold close what can't stay to last
let to go for time has become the thief
Where once was now taken ever brief
There remain between becoming lost

Catch my fall before i become unknown
For i was where i stood shadows shown
But into this i am drawn for i am no more
Where ghosts gather onto distant shores
There I remain as a silent voice unheard

Catch my soul in it's last breath softly falling
Listen to words spoken unsaid ever calling
In my darkness a light therein i have become
Ever burning into endless nights as only one
Lost without words ever silent there I remain

© Edge/2019

Comments